Quick-Sauteed Skinny Stir-Fry Slaw
with Red & Green Cabbage & Carrots
Included in full box: shredded red & green cabbage & carrots
- 6 strips turkey bacon (pasture-raised, chopped)
Condiments — less than 5%
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Veggies — 30-70%
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 bag coleslaw — red & green shredded cabbage & carrots
- 1/4 parsley, chopped
- 1 orange sweet bell pepper, chopped (optional)
Eggs, Fish, Natural Dairy– less than 5%
- 1/2 cup plain, fat free Greek yogurt (Chobani)
- Cook the turkey bacon until crisp, drain, crumble. Shred cabbage & carrots finely.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and sauté the garlic, onion, pepper and carrots for a few minutes until softened. Add 1 more tablespoon of oil, and add the shredded cabbage along with half of the cooked bacon, and stir fry until the cabbage softens.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley, remaining turkey bacon and non-fat, plain Greek yogurt.