Using these Farmacy ingredients [broccoli, garlic, lemon, parsley, coconut oil, black pepper] in the Roasted Broccoli recipe may help act as an anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, brain booster, candida cleanse and to boost immunities.
- Broccoli is a nutrient-rich vegetable that may enhance your health in a variety of ways, such as by reducing inflammation, improving blood sugar control, boosting immunity and promoting heart health.
- Fresh garlic is a potent antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agent, it has immune boosting effects, and fresh garlic is also a potent antibacterial against MRSA; it also fights yeast infections, viruses and parasites.
Parsley is one of Nature’s Top Antioxidant Foods.
- Lemon is an antiseptic, antioxidant, antiviral, astringent, bactericidal and tonic.
- There are over 1,500 studies proving coconut oil to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet, and it can kill harmful microorganisms.
Black Pepper is high in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties and may benefit your brain and help nutrient absorption by as much as 2000% with turmeric.
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, broken into florets – Included in Full Boxes
- 1 Meyer or other lemon, thinly sliced (about 1/8-inch slices)
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Coarsely ground salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Toss all of the ingredients in a bowl. Transfer to a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with additional oil or lined with parchment paper. Roast for 15-20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes, until the broccoli is tender and just beginning to brown. read more