Fire cider is said to restore and invigorate one’s system, and additionally, many claim it has benefits that include boosting energy, warding off colds and flu, easing sinus congestion, lowering blood sugar, curbing cravings, and aiding digestion. A top anti-viral protective tonic.
Fire Cider Dressing Recipe
Toss in any salad or use as a veggie dip or dressing. A delicious dressing and daily tonic.
Make it as hot or mild as you prefer. Add as many or as few of healing ingredients as you like.
15 Farmacy Ingredients
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted for dressing
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil for dressing
- 4 cups raw organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Herbs & Spices INCLUDED IN KIT:
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cayenne pepper, chopped
- 1 slice fresh ginger, peeled- chopped
- 1 green or sweet onion, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, smashed
- 1 teas. ground horseradish/wasabi
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano and thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tsp unprocessed sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon -optional
- 1/4 teas turmeric
Mix in half gallon LARGE or multiple mason jars, shake well and allow to infuse herbs. When ready, you may choose to strain for the vinaigrette dressing. Store in refrigerator and enjoy for up to 1 year.
Fire cider was developed by an herbalist in the 1970s. She started with apple cider vinegar, a fermented ingredient proven to have antibacterial and antioxidant properties, as the base, adding other ingredients. Benefits of this delicious salad or veggie dressing include:
- Ginger –powerful anti-inflammatory
- Garlic –poor man’s penicillin
- Onion –for antibacterial properties
- Cayenne –best cardiovascular plus immunity
- Cinnamon –stabilize blood sugar
- Thyme –powerful antiviral and antibacterial benefits
- Oregano –powerful antiviral and antibacterial benefits
- Raw Honey –tissue regeneration, anti-fungal, antiviral, immune-boosting, anticancer
- Lemon –numerous benefits including anti-parasite
- Black Pepper —enhances nutrient absorption, up to 2,000%
- Turmeric –powerful anti-inflamatory
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg’s) —beneficial bacteria from fermentation plus 10 more
- Coconut Oil –brain clarity, Alzheimer’s treatment or even a cure, most weight loss friendly fat
- EV Olive Oil –may help prevent strokes
- Real Sea Salt —reduces inflammation, brings in potassium
Take as a tonic or enjoy as a delicious salad or veggie dressing.