June 7, 2018 This week’s farm veggie recipe idea:
Included in box: raspberries
1/2 Lemon, medium
1/2 cup Raspberries
16 oz Raspberries, fresh
4 Eggs, large
Baking & Spices
4 tbsp Granulated sugar
1 1/8 cup Sugar
Oils & Vinegars
17 drops Lemon essential vegetable oil
Bread & Baked Goods
2 packages Graham crackers
4 oz Bricks of cream cheese
2/3 cups Butter
1 oz Gelatin
1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Using a food processor, crush graham crackers, then add sugar and melted butter, and pulse for 30 more seconds.
- Press into the bottom of a 12 inch cheesecake pan.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and essential oils together until creamy
- Add eggs one at a time, and blend for 20 seconds each, but do not over blend of your cheesecake will crack.
- Pour over the graham cracker crust
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes
- Let cool, then refrigerate at least one hour
- While cooling, make your glaze by bringing the water, sugar, raspberries and lemon juice and essential oil to a boil in a small sauce pan. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in gelatin, and stir until full dissolved,
- Strain through a mesh strainer to remove seeds (optional, but makes it prettier, I did NOT do this)
- Set aside to cool until just warm.
- Top the cheesecake with the raspberries, and brush the glaze over the top, let cool completely and it will become more jelly like.