August 3, 2017 This week’s farm veggie recipe idea:
Included in box: slicing tomatoes, peppers, onions
You are going to love this Cucumber Tomato Salad recipe. This quick and easy cucumber tomato onion salad recipe is perfect for a Summer salad recipe.
1 cups Cherry tomatoes
1/2 Red onion
1/2 cup Italian dressing
How to make Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe
- Peel the cucumbers. Get a fork and score the sides. This makes them look pretty. It is completely optional.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Combine them all in a bowl.
- Pour Italian salad dressing over the salad.
- Shake to stir.
- Refrigerate for atleast an hour. Serve cold.