Using these Farmacy ingredients [asparagus, garlic, lemon, parsley, coconut oil, black pepper] in the Garlic Lime Asparagus recipe may help in kidney detox health, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, brain booster, candida cleanse and to boost immunities.
- Asparagus is used along with lots of fluids as “irrigation therapy” as diuretic . … Asparagus is also used for preventing stones in the kidney and bladder and anemia due to folic acid deficiency.
- Fresh garlic is a potent antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agent, it has immune boosting effects, and fresh garlic is also a potent antibacterial against MRSA; it also fights yeast infections, viruses and parasites.
Parsley is one of Nature’s Top Antioxidant Foods.
- Lemon is an antiseptic, antioxidant, antiviral, astringent, bactericidal and tonic.
- There are over 1,500 studies proving coconut oil to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet, and it can kill harmful microorganisms.
Black Pepper is high in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties and may benefit your brain and help nutrient absorption by as much as 2000% with turmeric.
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1 pound asparagus
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- chopped parsley
Yogurt Dip Ingredients
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flavorful extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Asparagus Salmon Method:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay salmon on sheet pan with asparagus on the side. Salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl melt the coconut oil. Add the garlic, lime juice. chopped parsley, lemon juice and zest. Pour on top of the salmon. Top with sliced lime, cover with foil and seal.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and open the foil. Broil for 2-3 minutes to give the top of the salmon a crisp brown edge. Enjoy.
Yogurt Dip Method:
Peel garlic and mince, sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt and mash into puree with blade of knife held sideways. Scrape into medium bowl. Remove ends from cucumber and peel and mince finely with knife. Chop red bell pepper finely. Add yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil and pepper, stirring together well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours for flavors to blend. Add more salt if needed. Serve as dip for salmon and asparagus.
More asparagus recipe ideas: