Healthy Shamrock Shake
- 3 frozen bananas INCLUDED IN KIT
- 2 cups spinach or baby greens INCLUDED IN KIT
- 1 avocado INCLUDED IN KIT
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves INCLUDED IN KIT
- grated dark chocolate or cacao nibs topping INCLUDED IN KIT
- 1/2 cup OR MORE vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
Combine all ingredients in a blender or smoothie maker. Top with grated dark cacao chocolate.
Benefits of Healthy Ingredients
Health is wealth.
Unhealthy Choices – Fast Food Shamrock Shake Ingredients List of 54 Processed Additives, 820 empty calories.
More Irish Farm to Table
Festive, Lore & Benefits
Irish Oats – Nuts & Berries Granola
- 3 cups steel-cut oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 2 cups of mixed nuts & berries (almonds, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries )
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon OR 1 DROP CINNAMON OIL
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine steel-cut oats, nuts, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl combine coconut oil, applesauce and honey.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry and mix until combined.
- Spread granola over a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and flip and the bake for another 20 mins.
- Remove from oven once again, flip and then bake for another 15 mins.
- Remove from oven and flatten granola with the back of a spatula.
- LET SIT FOR ONE HOUR. Do not try to move granola off tray.
- After an hour, you can take the granola and break it up into clusters.
- Combine with raisins.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks
Oscar Wilde Irish Mac & Cheese
A Classic American Recipe with a Poetic Irish Twist…“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.” Oscar Wilde
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, Irish Poet
Kerrygold Irish Butter Samples and FREE Recipe for:
- 1 lb macaroni, cooked
- 4 T Kerrygold butter
- 3/4 cup onion, diced
- 4 T flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 c cream
- 1 bay leaf, pinch salt & pepper
- 1 c breadcrumbs…
- 3 cups Oscar Wilde Cheddar
Cook onion, flour, milk, cream and macaroni for 25 min on medium stovetop, then pour in casserole, top with cheese & breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
Irish pancakes from The Kitchy Kitchen (like if an english muffin and a pancake had a baby)